Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eye Candy #394 - "Caddyshack 2"

Caddyshack 2:  I'm one of that weird generation that actually saw "Caddyshack 2" long before I saw "Caddyshack", so I really didn't know how good it could be, seeing as at the time Randy Quaid and his antics in "CH2" completely blew my 12 year old mind out of the water. He was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my life. Now that I'm older, while I still have a hard time divorcing myself from liking this movie, even as lousy as it is, it is obviously way WAY inferior to the original. It's a perfect example of a sequel that couldn't possibly live up to the original (which may be why Chevy Chase fairly phoned in his miniscule addition to this film). Still, in my 12-year-old mind, this movie is the greatest movie of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment