Friday, March 11, 2011

Eye Candy #514 - "Jackass 3-D"

Jackass 3-D:  If I have one guilty, shameful pleasure in life, it’s that I enjoy watching the various creations of the guys from “Jackass“.  I can’t help myself.  I see someone get unexpectedly hit in the groin, I laugh.  This time around, the gang has ratcheted up the human effluence factor (lots of poo, lots of vomit, and various other gross fluids), but still manages to stage some very funny gags that, while I know they come with a disclaimer, I’d like to give a whirl.  The usual gang of idiots is here - Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, Wee Man, et al., as they play tetherball with bees, put a full portajohn on bungee cranes, shoot each other with paintball guns, disastrously fail at various ramp jumps, and attacked by various animals, all in the name of good fun,   As with the previous movies, the guys go international, though it’s not quite as pronounced as dressing up as panda bears and running around the streets of Tokyo as they did in a previous film.  Got some full frontal male nudity here, as well (and as expected), so not for children, not for people who relish good taste, and not for those with weak stomachs.  For the rest you, there is bound to be something that they do that you’ll laugh at, even if you feel a little dirty while you do it.  Woodchuck sez, “Check it out…with reservations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment